Page views

Friday 5 February 2016

Abia State Gov, Ikpeazu Dedicates Supreme Court Victory To God

 




.Says He has Forgiven APGA Guber Candidate, Alex Otti

L-R:Ikpeazu,Otti
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu has dedicated his victory at the Supreme Court to God as residents of Umuahia, yesterday celebrated his victory.

Ikpeazu arrived Umuahia, the Abia State capital, amidst cheers, drove round the city, waving at the people and beaming with smiles. He was welcomed with cannon shots and later addressed the people at the Okpara Square.

“We have been fighting this political war from April 11-25 till now which has ended at the Supreme Court” he said.


“At the beginning of this battle, I proclaimed my faith in God. I could not have done anything without God who has seen me through all these battles with victory” he said

“I have forgiven those who battled me. As a Christian, it is the project of God and not mine. I leave you with these words from Galatians 6;17/ from now on, let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of my lord Jesus.












All Rights Reserved.
This Material and any other material on this platform
may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or
distributed in full or in part without written permission 
from INNONEWS.COM




No comments:
Write comments