Page views

Friday 19 February 2016

Never Do Well Politicians After Me, Says Chris Ngige

 


BY PAUL EJIMKONYE


NGIGE
Labour and Employment Minister, Senator Chris Ngige says those spreading the rumour that he slumped at the National Assembly complex while defending his Ministry’s budget are “ never do well politicians”

Ngige in his reaction to the runour which trended on the social media yesterday said “ it is laughable and a failed cannon targeted at me by never do well politicians for selfish interest”


“ I am not  in Nigeria, I attended special morning function in Zambia and I m airborne to South Africa where I wil be coming into the country tomorrow (Today)

“The rumours on the social media and other quarters have to show how petty people can be”

“ I don’t see it as anything but I wish to tell those who still play this outdated and obsolete politics of bitterness to embrace change and know that it is no longer business as usual.

“The rumour has shown me I m great man. The late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe experienced such dangerous rumour” the ex Anambra State governor said.










TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Rights Reserved.
This Material and any other material on this platform
may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or
distributed in full or in part without written permission
from INNONEWS.COM

 

No comments:
Write comments